16 February 2012

Vegas or BUST 2012!

I'm really excited for my upcoming trip to Las Vegas for WPPI 2012. It's an annual gathering of photographers, artists, and friends from all around the world. Last year, I had the opportunity to work with New York based photographers, Mat Szwajkos and Erin Wigger on a collaborative photo shoot. I had such an amazing time working with these very talented photographers.

So, if you're headed out to Sin city for WPPI and you need a hair & makeup artist for a workshop, photo shoot, or just to get dolled up - please feel free to contact me at alpha@sweetfuss.com. Vegas or BUST ---here I come! =D.

makeup & hair: Alpha of Sweet Fuss
photography: Mat Szwajkos & Erin Wigger
location: Las Vegas, NV



 

1 comment:

Josette said...

Great job Alpha!

Post a Comment